I am currently enrolling students for one time coaching and regular weekly lessons for voice, songwriting and the Sing Your Story songwriting and recording program . All you need is a good internet connection, Skype (free computer download) or Facebook Video Chat and a willingness to sing in the comfort of your own home. I teach out of Indiana in the USA and New Zealand depending on the time of year. What kind of work can I get done in just one session?
- Range Check – find your vocal range and voice type
- Register Check – find your natural singing register
- Vocal Check – find your strengths and where you can improve
- Performance Review – I can review your recorded performance and perform a SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats)
- Audition Coaching – take your audition performance to the next level
- Spot Checks – iron out that trouble spot in your favorite song
- Technique Check – learn advanced techniques to manage breath and tension
- Performance Check – learn strategies to further engage your audience
- Performance Review- I can review your recorded performance and perform a SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
What does it cost?
- Sessions cost $30USD/half hour via Skype ($40NZD)
When are lessons?
- Sessions are scheduled on an individual basis
- I currently have openings for half hour and hour sessions on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursday (2-9PM Eastern Standard Time) and 3-9PM in New Zealand Time
- If neither of those times work for you, let me know what does and we can see what we can work out
Do I need to prepare?
- Yes! Be prepared to have fun and learn with an open mind. If you you have a specific goal you want to accomplish, let me know and we can set out a plan to help achieve it!
How do I sign up?
- Email email@example.com
- Include a day and range of times that work for you
- Include your goals and any other questions you may have